**There is a $20 cancellation fee within 4 hours of the lesson***
You do not need to contact Sensei if you are choosing a different instructor. Please coordinate with them and they will inform sensei. All payments are made at least 48 hours in advance at the dojo.
- Kata lessons should be no more than two people (unless team kata).
- Half hour kata lessons are for one person only.
- There are no 1/2 hour kumite lessons.
- Kumite lessons are best suited for groups of 2, 4 or 6.
- Video taping is highly recommended. No posting on websites though.
- Bring a notebook and provide to instructor.
- Summer is the best time to do private lessons.
Instructor Private Lessons:
$75 1 hour private (for 1)
$40 1/2 hour private (for 1)
$45 each semi-private (for 2)
$30 each semi-private (for 3 or more)
Junior Instructor Private Lessons:
$35 each semi-private (2) or $70
$25 each semi-private (3) or $75
$25 each semi-private (4) or $100